The Nevis Investment Promotion Agency (NIPA) seeks to explore, attract and promote investment opportunities that will stimulate economic growth and contribute positively to Nevis’ long term development.
NIPA also seeks to create an investor friendly environment from Trusts to International Financial Service Providers to Renewable Energy Investors and so many more. Through NIPA we can facilitate the ease of doing business by being the investor’s point of contact in matters related to investment opportunities in Nevis. Please see our Investor Guide handbook.
Agriculture & Agro-Processing
International Financial Services
The Nevis International Financial Services center has 30 years’ experience and is recognized worldwide for its professionalism, efficiency, commitment to…
There are many opportunities to invest in the tourism industries across the world. Steady growth, especially in emerging market economies…
Eight things you didn’t know about Nevis
- Birth place of Alexander Hamilton one of America’s founding fathers of America and its first Secretary of the Treasury
- Nevis is known as a premier international financial centre with progressive legislation that caters to the discerning investor in wealth management and succession planning since 1984
- Bath Hotel was one of the first Hotels to be built in the Caribbean
- Nevis has natural sulfur healing hotsprings
- Nevis became known as the Queen of the Caribees by the British as it was the leading sugar producer in the 18th century
- Nevis is also called Oualie – “Land of beautiful waters” by the Caribs and Dulcina “Sweet Island” by British Settlers
- It has a Four Seasons Resort
- Nevis is the first place where Admiral Horatio Nelson was stationed as a young sea captain. It was here the famous nuptials between admiral Horatio Nelson and Nevisian Frances “Fanny” Nisbet took place . Their love story actually begun six years earlier at Nisbet (now the Nisbet Plantation – hotel)